BGCDSB is happy to begin rolling out our Online Registration platform. COVID-19 has required schools to limit the number of visitors to the building and our Online Registration platform gives families the opportunity to register their child for the upcoming school year from the convenience of their own home.
How Do I Know Which School To Register For?
Enter your address into the School Finder to see which schools are in your area.
How To Sign Up To Register
- Visit this website
- Click Request an Account
- Click I am a parent/guardian registering my child
- Fill in the information
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in that email to activate your account and create a password
- Visit the Aspen website again and login using your email and password
- *Please use a computer or tablet for this task as the Parent Portal does not work well on cell phones*
Before You Register
Before you begin, you will need these documents for registration
- Proof of address (phone bill, utility bill) or proof of tenancy/ownership (Ontario Property Assessment Notice or lease agreement)
- Proof of Birth Registration (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, registration of birth card or passport)
- Proof of Baptism for student or parent/guardian (baptismal certificate)
- Proof of Catholic School Support (Ontario Property Assessment Notice)
- Proof of custody where applicable (custody orders, court ordered Guardian)
- Student’s immunization records
- Immigration documents where applicable
- Please complete an upload the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board’s Getting To Know You form
- Former school documents such as recent report card, student transcript or school leaving certificate, if transferring from a previous school in another province
How To Register
- Visit this website and login with your email and the password you created
- Click Initiate to begin the process
- Fill in the required information
- Upload the required documents
- Once you submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation email
What Happens Next?
- The school will receive your registration for review
- Once the registration is completed on the schools end, you will receive an email that the registration is accepted
- Online registration is restricted to new registrations for the 2021-2022 school year